Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flipped

My family got this movie for Christmas and I finally got around to watching it. And I'm blogging about it so it obviously was a fantastic movie. The movie has the same feel to it as Little Manhattan. Okay, it's pretty much exactly the same, but Flipped has a bit more depth to it, more of a story, more character development, and both sides are shown throughout the movie. Plus I love the time period and the look of the cinematography in Flipped. And honestly, that boy is straight up adorable. Adorable sounds strange, but I am 20, and he is portraying a boy in jr. high and I don't want to sound completely creepy. But come on, that face has major potential. I mean what 16 year old looks like this?! Ah the injustice of life. But hey, someone has to get all the looks right?

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

Jake and I watched this a bit ago and love, love, loved it!