Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Planning Ahead

I've have a sketched out plan of the next... 4 or so years of my life. Here's how it's going to go:
Fall semester of college at BYU-Idaho. I'll be taking Anatomy and Physiology, Math, a humanities class, science foundations, and a religion class.
Next I have winter break, where I'll most likely do some online classes, work as much as possible, and try not to become a hermit where I will get angry from a lack of social atmosphere.
Spring semester arrives as my last up at BYU-Idaho, I will complete all the classes needed and get my associates in general studies. I'll be taking an Abnormal Psychology class, which I'm kind of excited for. Hopefully it turns out well.
I can't send in my application for the radiology program until the beginning of the next year, so I will do volunteer work at a hospital, hopefully snag a job somewhere in the hospital too, and I will work diligently saving money. If I get into the program first try (fingers crossed) then my schooling will start again in the fall. So I'll be able to work for a good year or so. Once I get into the program, it's 5 semester straight, where I'll have lab and class twice a week along with 24 hours a week of clinical work.

I'm kind of excited.
It's going to be epic.

2 comments:

Chris and Katie said...

hey where are you going again after idaho? which school?

Megan & Scott said...

Weber is my plan and where I want to go most. But I probably won't be up at the college, but I'll do an outreach program somewhere else.