Thursday, August 12, 2010

96,000

The broadway In The Heights has a song called 96000. And it got me thinking, what would I do if I won the lottery? 
First: get a car. Nothing too fancy, just something that'll work for a good while. Maybe a duel tank with natural gas. That would be bomb, except that Idaho is anti cheap natural gas... But hey I'm only there for another year so I could make it work. 
Second: Pay off my school loans and put aside enough to cover the rest of my tuition. 
Third: Get tickets for awesome seats to see The Lion King.
Fourth: Books and more books. 
Fifth: Study abroad in Europe. Switzerland, Italy, or Greece. 
Sixth: Get harmonica lessons.
Seventh: Get a panini maker. 
Eighth: Go hang gliding.
Ninth: Get a new camera.
Tenth: Get a turquoise ring. 

I'm not entirely sure what else right now. The wise thing would be to invest in something or save the money for other more important things. Maybe I'll do that with half... save for the future important stuff, and do whatever with the other half. Alright sounds good. 


1 comment:

Amberly said...

don't you LOVE in the heights?!