Saturday, June 6, 2009

Medical Camp

So I went to the medical camp again this year. And my new finding was the Cath Lab. The Cath Lab is where a tube is placed up the femoral artery and up towards the heart. They then pump a dye and with x rays you watch the dye move through the veins in the heart and look for blockages. The Cath Lab also works with pacemakers, stents, angioplasty and other things with the heart. So radiology + the heart = my soul singing. So now I have two for sure interests where I want to go into, I'm gonna have to do some research. I'm shadowing at the hospital this summer though so that should help.

Other news.. I got my laptop! My dad found an awesome deal so we grabbed it... after I checked it out to make sure it was a good one. Which of course it was.

Other then that, not too much going on. It doesn't feel like I'm graduated still, summer hasn't come yet and Utah weather can't decide what it wants to be.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

gross!!! it's a good thing that some people are interested in stuff like that because i sure am not!!! ok, i love you, and we for sure need to hang out this week. i haven't seen you for what. a week and a half? UNACCEPTABLE!!!