Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sugar

So for the summer, I decided I was going to go off sugar. Cause lets be honest I eat completely not healthy. And my mom is worried for me in college.. so I was like, okay going off sugar. And so far I've been given
-cold stone gift card
-a neighbor bought me a truffle at my work (which are extremely delicious fancy chocolate bars... also unhealthy but yummy! and it was mint chocolate too)
-and free ice cream.. being a giant ice cream cookie and a pint of ben and jerry's ice cream.

The gift card is tucked safetly away in my wallet where I can't see it, the truffle went to my parents, they enjoyed that. And the ice cream is sitting in the freezer. Why can't I get all this free junk food when I'm not deciding to be healthy!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

BAHA! that is awesome! you are much better than me, i would have said "well, i guess i'll start my no sugar thing AFTER i eat all of this wonderful ice cream" i'm excited to play today!!!