Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coming Up!

How does time just slip away like that! Right now, there are 22 days left until I leave for Europe. And 16 days left for me to memorize music. dah.. I should really get a move on.

But I got my credit card today! Platinum baby. Silver and kind of sparkly, I'm thinking it'll blind me once I get it in the sun.

I register for classes on Wednesday I believe... I still need to call and figure a couple of things out but hopefully I get the teachers I want, and my schedule works out!

It's been a week since I went off sugar and today at my aunts house, they made those really really good rice crispy treats, just the plain ones all marshmallow-y... I couldn't resist. :( So I guess I'm starting all over again. We'll see how well it goes second time around.

No comments: