Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduated

I am now graduated from high school! It's weird but I don't think it's really set in yet... it probably will when I attend my first class of college and realize I know no one there. But I'm glad to be done with high school. I finished out my last term with a 4.0 amazingly! Had to talk my grade up in a couple classes, but mostly it was an awesome year. I also was on the list for receiving a gold cord for graduation because of my GPA but I didn't say anything to my parents, so we never bought it.. they weren't too happy about that but what can I say, I was in a daze the last 2 weeks, things weren't entirely registering in my mind. Senioritis only came the last week and a half or so, and by that time I could sluff classes and the teaches wouldn't care. They practically told us to leave.


I've loved my senior year. I think it's been the best out of all of them. There hasn't been really any drama with the girls I haven hung out with this year, the four of us mesh pretty well together when we aren't all sleep deprived and grouchy. But I love them. I'm sad none of us are going to the same college. Ariel's going to California, her true home and she can't wait to leave us and get to a beach. Amber is staying home and going to UVU. KaLee is moving down and going to Snow, and I'm traveling up, and going to BYU Idaho. So we're all separating. Which is sad, but I'll be excited to start a new portion of my life, and meet new people.

No comments: