Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wonderful Neighbors

I really do have the most amazing neighbors. They do so much for me and are so wonderful to me. So this summer I'm going to Europe and Tammy went there last summer, so we were discussing money last week, and the exchange and what's the easiest to take, and today I come home and there's a letter for me. Inside is Euros, for my trip, and no small amount. Oh my goodness I just about died! So I immediately went over and gushed out my thanks. They really are so good to me. They said, "We just want you to have a wonderful time in Europe and to spend lots of money! You know how much we are for traveling!" Which is so true about them. With my Europe trip there was an extension you could take to Greece but I couldn't afford it and they wanted to pay for it. Which is ridiculous! I would never be able to repay them, well I never will be now anyways. I think I'll always be in debt to them. They are awesome. Thanks so much Aaron and Tammy! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how cool. we've had similar experiences of generosity as newly weds. i'm continually amazed at how kind and wonderful people are. it makes me want to be more like them.

p.s. i used imovie. the program is sort of crap too. finalcut pro is the way to go...if you happen to have an extra grand lying around. maybe your neighbors will pay for it? ;)

p.p.s. this is super long already and could be a post of its own, but i'm SO JEALOUS you're going to greece. it's been at the top of my list since i saw sisterhood of the traveling pants. haha, don't make fun of me . . .