Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Personality Shoes

I have an extremely talented friend who finished decorating these babies for me!
I'm absolutely obsessed. 
It's almost like I want to high kick my feet into everyone's face so they can notice my shoes. 





****

Natalie and I made a trip to the store today. I give the cashier my credit card only to have him acting strange. He practically demanded to see some I.D. He was honestly scoffing in his head thinking "why does a 15 year old have a credit card?!" 15... seriously? I look 15?! That is 6 years too young! I'm 21 punk! Hello let me flash my sideways license around your face one more time in case you didn't catch that. He tried to be all conversation about things after figuring out that I was older then him and I wanted to shove the fact that I'd already gotten a degree in college and am halfway done with the next... 15? 
I know people are thinking "Hey when you're old you'll look really young. Take it as a compliment." But guess what, I'm not old right now. I'm a 21 year old who won't be taken seriously because I'm getting mistaken as a 15 year old. Such a bitter sweet situation. 

****

When is the last time you watched Swan Princess? That movie has some great lines, completely enjoyable. Sometimes I forget how funny these old Disney movies are. (I know, Swan Princess isn't Disney but it fits into that same style/category.) 

Did anyone use to watch all the credits roll by just waiting for this beauty?
Just a warning, they did not include this anywhere in the DVD, not even the special features. I was heartbroken. What were they thinking?

No comments: