Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy


Dear Mom, 
I love you. As I've grown and come to see many other family situations I realize every day how blessed I am to have you as my mom. I am grateful for the relationship we have. It's the perfect in between of best friend but yet a watchful mother relationship. I enjoy telling you about my life, and your advice is spot on... most of the time ;) You work so hard for me, you have my whole life. You even took on an extra job to help me out with my tuition. I try so hard to do my part, but I'm grateful that you have my back. I'm grateful for the gift of music that you have passed onto us kids. I am blessed to have your ear for music around. Granted it might have been slightly annoying while I was learning the piano, but I love that I was able to go to you for help with my solo. You help improve me. I love that you are in the Mormon Tabernacle choir. You're a great example to me. Thanks for the way you raised me. I know I turned out the way I did because you helped nudge me in the right direction every time I veered off. I love you mom.

Happy Mother's Day :)

No comments: