Tuesday, May 29, 2012

World Superbike Races

Can you see me at a motorcycle race? Well I went Memorial Day! Yup, the big World Superbike Championship that was held at Miller Motorsports Park. It was fantastic and so much fun! Lucky me I just happened to be the next person Steve talked to after his brother ditched out leaving him with an extra ticket. :) Woot woot to me! Steve is awesome for taking me. He had to basically explain everything. I had no clue about this environment or sport. But don't worry, I started catching on in the end. 

They had a motorcycle set up at the angle that the riders take the turns. Crazy low! I felt like I was going to fall off.  


Steve and I getting majorly sunburned. 

They had this Dodge SRT-8 Charger with a professional driver that would take you drifting around this little track they set up. 

And this is my face while drifting. Hahaha I don't know what happened with my hair but it was a ton of fun.

That had this fantastic lemonade there. So yummy. 

Anyways, it was a really fun new experience for me. I'm glad I was able to go. The sunburn was worth it!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I like Steve. He looks nice. Way to embrace fun, new things!