Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Shoeing

So i went to my "dad's gym" today. aka the WiLd. aka the canyon. aka snow shoeing. And my legs are kind of jello feeling right now. I just drag them along. But it was a lot of fun! We went off the trail which is TONS better then the hard patted down road of a trail. We went off roading, onto the mountain side in the powder. Pretty sure my snow shoes were slicker on the bottom then my dads, because i was sliding down every little hill. Basically a ridiculous matter. But I loved it! My dad took off one of his snow shes to show the difference. Yeah step down and your knee high in snow. Major difference!!

Part of the way we stopped so I could take my heart rate, and counting that was crazy! In 30 sec I had 86 beats, so my heart rate was 172! So, good work out, felt wonderful. Perfect temperature after you got your body warmed up a little. But all in all I really enjoyed it. The snow is gorgeous up there. Next full moon we're heading up at night! Excitment!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

i've never been snow shoeing. it seems way fun. i want to try it sometime.

Croslands said...

I want pictures of the face! Let's see thos beautiful teeth.