Sunday, January 25, 2009

Music

Well Saturday was our first rehearsal for my Europe tour! We got 12 pieces of music and ran through them (well more like skimmed the surface) in 3 hours. Our pieces range from fast rhythmic, to a blues fast feel, to German, French, Latin (of course), to just really pretty sounding pieces, traditional and the slow choir specials. I'm sooo excited! It's a little overwhelming right now, because you have to learn and memorize all the songs and be ready by the next rehearsal. Which isn't until June, so that's wonderful, but some of these songs...dah will be a challenge to learn. I'm mostly thinking of the pronunciation in the German and French songs... mostly french. (I cannot speak or sing french for the life of me).

Along with all these new choir pieces, I still have my school choir songs to work on! Which are way fun! I love them! And once I find good recordings I'll post them on here.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

yay for megan! that sounds like such a freaking blast. what a cool cool opportunity! i love our choir songs too. they are fun. :)