Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life

I finally got my track schedule for BYU-Idaho and I'm a spring/fall girl. So classes start Sept 10th. Crazy, I'm going to college! I"m so ready to get there too, I'm ready to be out of my high school! As much as I at time love it, I'm ready for new people.

I will be legal in 2 weeks! Countdown has begun...

My loan is halfway payed off! And if I keep up how much I've been paying, it'll be payed off the month of my tour. Which is one of my goals for the new year.

Aaron hasn't been good for me to talk to lately... he keeps going off on Europe and I just get so carried away, my focus is gone and senior-itis comes in full force...not good for me. I just need to keep busy busy so I don't notice if I have senior-itis or not.

Sweet song I found... I like her. Different, and her accent is awesome!

1 comment: