Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things Are Happening!

Well things are happening here! To start, yesterday I finally got my braces off! Don't ask how long I've had them cause that's a ridiculous matter. But just know they're finally off! Nate also got his license yesterday...so motzi is no longer only mine. And with nate's early morning soccer practices, he gets to take the car, and i get to bum rides off people. Oh well, at least i don't have to take him at 6 am... i'm still asleep! Today, I found out i passed my CNA state certification test! So i'm now a true blue CNA... which I most likely won't get a job in. But hurray for the finish of anxiety of waiting for test results! I also found out today my good ole science project was one of the 30 chosen to go to district! blah.....! but you get extra credit for going, and in accordance to the test score i just got, i'm gonna need it. So! Off to district. Good thing my graph colors are good. :D he liked that part.. haha

Well i'm going snow shoeing with my papa later today, so we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

oh how i love you! and oh how happy i am that my lovely science project is NOT going to district! yay me!