Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunburned



Do you see this rediculous sunburn. Lame swimsuit strings... Who gets a sunburn like this..oh me me!! Pick me! yeah no thank you.

New book i've started on. The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay. We watched the movie in english and i LOVED it. But warnings..it's sad. Totally throws you off at the end, you just jump and wave your arms around stuttering like a moron. My class just about had a meltdown. But in accordance to a jewelery seller in Hawaii, the book is far above the movie. So i'm excited to read it and find out for myself.

So tomorrow, another bike ride to work! Last friday, 5 out of 7 of us at work rode our bikes. We have gone eco-friendly. I love it.

1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, great blog!
Please link to this site

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/