Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy busy beginning summer

Well since summer has began i've been a crazy girl. Well, things have been crazy. I started off at my medical camp, which was so cool! It was only three days, but every day we got to do two hour shadows in different areas of the hospital. I came to find that i love the hospital. I feel like i just need to work there. I love how everyone is so in love with their job. They'll all tell you they have the best job out of the many jobs you could have at a hospital. I'm leaning toward being a Radiologist. I love x-rays, i think they are so interesting! And radiologist are everywhere in the hospital... which i would love.



While i was at my medical camp, my Grandma on my mom's side passed away. And it really didn't hit me until i walked in the next tuesday on her funeral for her viewing. Seeing her there so still... But to make things even more conflicting, i was at EFY the week of her funeral. So i left Tuesday morning for the funeral and then came back up to EFY later. But the funeral, was one of the hardest days i've had but it was an amazing experience for me still. The knowledge i gained, and that funeral was really, an amazing service.



So to make things up to date, i am now back from EFY, where i atteneded at the U. I loved it. My group was the coolest there!! No lie!! All of us had our inside moves and chants that we'd do everywhere... everyone would look at us and wish that they were in our group. My girls, were awesome. All of us bonded like sisters. I even started talking like them. Believe me it's hard not to when you have 2 from kansas, 2 from texas and 1 from georgia. Talk about southern accent taking over!! Our company won first place in the cheer off too!! yup, we partied.

1 comment:

Croslands said...

I am glad you had so much fun at EFY. Looks like between the funeral and EFY you had a pretty powerful week.