Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chalk Festival!

So Saturday afternoon we went up to Salt Lake City to see the Chalk Festival! Chalk is amazing, and i am now going to create insane masterpieces of chalk drawings all over my driveway. Really, these people have talent. I felt bad for one girl, you could tell it was her picture and some retard lady just walks on it!! I just about yelled at her. I mean, come on.. this isn't just cement. It's art! Her nasty shoes just tainted it. Ugh. People. Some little kids start walking over it too, and i yelled at them. I don't think they heard though cause we were up on the second floor. I can't decide which of them was my favorite, but i'm really diggin Indian Jones. That ones crazy. Can you say realistic... yes. Another favorite was of the Taj Mahal... wow. gorgeous. muah. loves to the Taj Mahal.




1 comment:

Croslands said...

I like the Taj too. I'm glad you posted these pictures they are very cool and I had never heard of the chalk festival before. Thanks