Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Food

My new found obsession is taking pictures of food. Don't ask me why, but i love it. My lovely sand coated apple was discovered at...none other but the sand dunes. Fitting huh. Another new found love; being the first to open the tub of butter. Exciting discoveries lie in wait. Perfectly swirled golden butter. Picturesque i'd say. But then again, that's my food obsession coming out. I must sound like some food junkie, barely able to get myself off the couch. Ya i can see that. But no worries, that's what bike ridings for. I really don't think i need to lose weight anyways. I just need muscle. I'm a wuss. That's what i told the army national guard guy that called me this morning. Can you imagine me, in the army?! Ha scoff and scorns there. I'd never survive.

No comments: