Saturday, May 31, 2008

New favorite scars


These are the babies. Pretty sweet. Perfect little circles. Story behind them... well miss katie showed me this AMAZING park. But it's late, completely dark. More fun though. We get to the top of this playground and decide, hey good idea to do a little train down this slide. No. Bad. The slide was one where it's completely closed in. So going down it, yeah my knees pop up and i get a burn from the slide. hahah i think they look hilarious. I like them.

I have officially proclaimed a new record for myself...of how many wrappers a recees cup came in. I had 4! wrappers on one recees cup. How incredibly insane! What a waste, but at least it gives me something to excite over. Oh and was it exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and my victory.

Focus...focus.... focus... what to focus on??

No comments: