Monday, April 28, 2008

warmth

Homework is utterly impossible with weather like this. As if i don't have enough distractions. Math took me an extra extra long time because
1: it's new stuff that my mind hasn't comprehended yet.
2: i didn't even want to try to understand.
3: It was way to beautiful outside to do math. So i layed there.
And my camera found it's way to my hands so vola! Another distraction. Yes, so far i've got 6 problems done,...only because they're multiple choice in the book and they have the answers in the back for the odd. Yes cheater-face i know but i do try the odds and then check to see if i'm right. Of course that was until i was almost done with my assignment...then i got the hard part of the answer from the back. I really had no idea how to get the full thing.

I took nate out driving today, he's doing good! Trying to get the braking part down, not that the 'stop the car' part is hard. It's stopping it without the jolt every time that he's frustrated with. :D oh the good ole days of learning how to drive. But while we were out driving in circles in none the less parking lot, the weather was fabulous. Warm, kind of windy, the suns going down...perfect. So i decided to go running/walking. Whatever my body felt like going for. I got some good time in, haven't been running forever so i was proud. But of course the moments that have all the natural beauty, i don't' have my camera. There's this tree full of white blossoms, gorgeous looking and behind the sun is down and the sky is lite up in a mass of pinks. So this white blossomed tree was silhouetted against a pink arrayed sky. Oh it deserved a picture. But no, who takes their camera with them when they go running? Not me.

No comments: