Tuesday, April 15, 2008

spring break!

I love breaks from school. Heaven on earth. I slept in till 10..woke up to french toast for breakfast..Yum oh deliciousness.. 20 min. showers are divine and i had to cool the water down cause my body was so relaxed i couldn't move. Taking as long as i want to get ready makes a long time of music listening/book reading inbetween the hair straightening.

I'm now onto a new book, having just finished Moment of Truth. My next book is one i mooched off of bookmooch.com. It's called The Secret Life of Bees. And i love it so far. The language in the book is so rich and velvety, it flows just like..honey. The pictures in my mind when i read it are so vivid and picturesque i want to be there. It's that fantasy summer where everything has a yellow glow to it, the air with specs of sparkling sunlit dust that move lazily. You feel wrapped in warmth and nature.

No comments: