Monday, April 21, 2008

Rants!

Prom is soo over-rated!! >:[ I don't know if it's just been this year, some fever going around, but i have no desire to go. I'd rather party up in Salt Lake with ma girls. Prom is fabulous wonderful if there's someone your likin and that whole she-bang but hey, that's not everyone! grrrmehmehmmmmgrrrr

So i decided to add up all the money i've spent on gas from the past 7 months. What a bad idea. 300 bucks shot up into the sky by my car. How depressing is that. But the crap thing is, there's not a whole lot i can do about it. You can drive less of course, but you still have school, and work, and a life.. But i'm already at the cheapest place i know, with a card getting cents off for buying groceries at Maceys. I'm already doing as much as i can. And that's how much gets wasted! Urghh!! It makes me nauseated. That's a lot of money.

So i also heard for the first time about the polygamists in Texas. What the heck!!? They disgust me. Freakin sac-religious, "The LDS church has strayd form its original doctrine by abandoning the practice of polygamy in 1890..." Are you kidding me? And you call yourself part LDS going off and getting 14 year olds pregnant. Yeah...good one. But sorry that's a negative ghost rider. They had over 400 kids in that little community, who knows how many actual wifes and husbands.. ughhh*shivers*. That's disgusting.

I probably shouldn't read the newspaper because i get annoyed with what idiotic things people do! Like the great-grandfather charged in child sex-abuse case..to the great-granddaughters...ahh!!! Sicko freak of mind! Psychotic unnatural horrific old man!
see..this is what the news does to me. Not good.

No comments: