Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ACT

You walk in either feeling positive about the score you'll earn, or you're just there to get this dang test over with and go back home to sleeping! I walked in, feeling like, okay. i'll give this a shot. Just take it, do your best. And honestly i was hoping for at least a 25. So anticipation has been building up knowing i can find out my score on the 23. Today!! I'm at the computer lab for english..supposed to be taking the Core testing over a 3-day span. Yup finished the first day. So I decided i'm gonna find out my score! But of course, i've forgotten my password and login name. Great. I get to wait for them to e-mail my information to me. Yes it's here! The anticipation builds...i click the "view you scores" button! And it all plumets to the bottom of my stomache...23. ouch. Sure that's "good" but not what i was hoping for! Reading:24. English:22. Math:23 and Science:21

No comments: