Monday, March 24, 2008

hawaii withdrawls

Really what's with me? I blame the weather, gay Utah weather. Hurry on over to summer please and thank you. 10 weeks till schools out! One more term to trug through. yes. A Fine Frenzy, i love. The song you picked me... sweet lyrics. They're warm and fuzzy. "Like an apple on a tree, Hiding out behind the leaves. I was difficult to reach. But you picked me. Like a shell upon a beach. Just another pretty piece. I was difficult to see. but you picked me" singing choir songs in staccato is the best. the song is was more interesting and sounds so much better.. dont know why but i love it. I think we should sing our song like that always. i vote yes for staccato. I wore my first long sleve shirt today since coming home. how sad. I should be in shorts and tank tops running down the beach. Where's my sand? Choir tour next year will probably be in Washington D.C. Fun and exciting and far-away. good. But guess who'll probably not be going again next year. si si me. I'd rather take my extended "choir tour" with kids i don't know in 8 other countries over in Europe for 3 weeks during the summer thank you. And yes Greece is in the agenda. That's paralyzed happiness right there. So... i get to save. Save save money! No wasting, strict, penny pincher... not really. Gotta splurg sometime right. Why be in life and not live? Of course i'm saving up to live so at least i'm working toward some marvolous vacation...not just money to have it. Mondays=get out of school early. yes. it was still too long. Math...maybe making sense. Wednesday will be the day of deciding that fate. One earing was hurting my ear in that class..so i took it out. And forgot about it so by the time i'm in choir i'm realizing i have one earing on... what the crap? One earings pretty cool right? No, wrong. "Megan..you only have one earing in..." "Yes i know. The other is missing in action" "then take the other one out duh!" the earing slips discretely into the backpack. But low and behold, in my locker tucked deep in the distrubing pages of mass confusion of my math binder..lay my earing. yes! so 2 earings now present themselves. but i've taken out the one again cause ha surprise it's hurting my ear again... lame.

No comments: