Saturday, March 29, 2008

hmmm

Where to go? What to focus on? Whenever family comes into town, discussions of college and schooling must follow. So my thoughts on what i want to go into are radiology. I'm not sure what part in that field entirely but that's what i'm interested in. So looking right now I want to start at BYU Provo. But now all my uncles and aunts are saying BYU Idaho. I guess all my cousins my age will be there so it'd be a party! And the school has smaller classes, more help one-on-one from the professors, which would be nice. So i have no idea with that point but i guess it's wherever i get accepted and the best scholarship.
The next step after BYU would be going to the U of U. I know...traitor...but they have one of the best medical programs in the country and they're right by Primary Childrens Hospital; a perfect place to look into pediatric radiology. I was looking into that a little today, talking with a girl at my work. That would be a really cool field to go into. But right now, i still haven't taken the ACT so i'm working toward that. But i'm excited for college and the future. The medical field has so many opportunites and openings because it's always advancing.

No comments: