Thursday, March 20, 2008

what!?

I'm gone one week..and the next time i go to the gas station..we're up to 3.15. ???? Pretty sure before i left it was still under 3 bucks..what's the deal here? I really honestly hate gas prices. They make me sick and i'm probably the only one bugged by them out of my friends. Every time we go out to lunch and happen to go by the gas station i always fill up at...and the price happens to have gone up, i flip! We're enjoying our music and i'll freak out like i have tourette syndrome! They all look at me like i'm crazy because i'm making a big deal that gas went up 5 cents. Maybe that's not a lot, but it's my money and gas is too expensive as it is. But what i dont get, maybe it's just because people dont' care or they have the money to spend, is when you see gas staions 10 cents more right next to one that's cheaper. Why are there people are the one with the higher price? Dummys. Money doesn't grow on trees..which i all too well know. Poor kid in school..(and it's harder in college i know, my sister lets me know how hard it's gonna be when i get up there) while my parents are spoiled with their 63 cents a gallon natural gas car..*(gag jealous noises)* ugh. lucky dots.

No comments: