Tuesday, March 18, 2008

laggin

Wow, i'm far behind in school now. Especially math, i'm tripping and falling down a staircase in there. I have a lovely obscure chapter 5 test that i will for sure fail and a term test to hopefully luck my way through. But that never seems to be the case. I'll study like the good student i am, and that test'll come back red marked. Where as the boy next to me who doesn't give a lick and guesses his way through the test..getting a better score. I dont know what's happening but somethings wrong with that.

I also was able to participate in long stair runs, lunges and squats for my p.e. make-up. I love feeling sore, but my knees feel screwed up so i'm sure that's not a positive sign of this workout. But who knows...maybe it is, i'm no doctor.

But school does have good news. I miraculously heaved my d- in sign language up to an A! Yes i know it's ecstatical. So that was a lovely weight lifted off my school wrapped mind.....term ends on friday..:/

No comments: