Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Work Sucks

Okay I'm facing it, my job sucks. And I know, I'm lucky to have a job... But jeez best way to kill a summer is with a crap-o-la job that you dread going to every night before you go to bed. I don't think my body likes it either. I've been having a lot of weird reactions going on lately, stomach flu, allergic reactions, coughing, more allergic reactions. I'm starting to think it's the work place. (Okay so I'm stretching to blame everything on work). I wish I was back in school right now. I love school. I can't wait to start my program in the fall. Holy crap the end of this month can't come fast enough. Because guess what? Once we hit June 30th, I am out of here on vacation for a good week and a half! Goodbye work!! And then I'll just have to last through to the school year. I've already decided this is only a summer job. No way I'm working there and trying to figure out this program. Talk about more stress than I care for.
Anyways that's about as exciting as my life is right now. Dread work, work, get home and enjoy not being at work, start dreading work again.
But I will have to say, today was my day off. (Praise everything.) And it was a fantastic day. Worked on mostly everything I wanted to and more. Love not working.

1 comment:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

You can do it!!! We've all had those crappy jobs. On my first semester off form college I spent weeks searching for a job. Finally I got one. Wanna know what it was? Standing at a conveyer belt sorting through trash with ear plugs in my ears and no one to talk to. I got to do this for about 6 hours a day. I worked at a recycling plant. So I feel your pain! But...I lived to tell the tale, as will you. Keep on keepin' on!