Thursday, June 23, 2011

Get Together

Remember how I went on a choir tour to Europe? Well, I miss all of those lovely friends that I made on that trip. We periodically have reunions which make me miss Europe and our adventures that much more. But it had been a long while since our last reunion and since I am now known as "dictator Megan" in our group, I was asked to plan another reunion.
This was the first reunion where all of our guys are off on missions! It was strange, and there were only a small handful of us that could get together. But no matter, I loved it all the same. 

I got us dinner reservations at Buca di Beppo at their kitchen table. If you've never been there, go. It's so good. And I must pass along the advice given from my sister to get the Italian pear soda. It's completely out of this world good. I can't even describe it except that I wanted 10 to-go cups to take home with me.

We played around at Gateway while waiting to go to a concert and of course we had to try on the most ridiculous outfits we could find. 

I honestly don't know how they make money stocking the store with garbage like this. 

Angel, Mary Jane, Brianna, Me

 Of course we had to hit up the tracks. It's practically a necessity with a trip to Salt Lake. 


Love those girls so much. I miss being with them all the time. I miss all the inside jokes that got created from our circumstances. As strange as it sounds I miss always watching out for Brianna. (I'm pretty sure we saved her life/saved her from getting lost almost everyday in Europe. No joke. I really don't know how she's lived this long.) But life never stops. I'm just glad we get the chance to get together every now and then. It honestly needs to happen more. 

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Isn't it soooo yummy?! I'm glad you took my advice and got one.

AzNcHiCK said...

i like this post :) and i miss you, even though i haven't seen you since tuesday!