Saturday, June 18, 2011

Child Stars

Firstly, I'm absolutely obsessed with this recording and listen to it daily. I love Judy Garlands younger voice. (I love her voice anyways but this is just good.) She's 16 in this recording, which baffles my mind. She looks so much younger! But her voice is mature. 

The next child star I want you to listen to is Julie Andrews. She's 12 in this recording and honestly I don't even feel like singing after I hear her because I have no chance. 
But still, her voice is exquisite and she is truly talented. 

Last one, and she is not a child star in the sense of talent, but more just because she became a hit off of disney channel and now she thinks she has the voice of the ages. 
All I have to say is, what happened to real talent? I mean I know there's amazing talent out there in kids but why the heck is all the publicity on people like Miley Cyrus?! (And yes I completely dislike her.)

1 comment:

Raising Your Child said...

Thanks for posting. Interesting blog. Great information.