Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mission Call

Have I ever introduced you to my brother before? Well, this is Nate. Sometimes I call him Nathaniel. (No his full name isn't Nathaniel, just Nathan, but I like giving it that extra bit.) I love this boy with all my heart. He's about a year and a half younger then me, turning 19 in September which equals a mission. I can't believe that he's old enough to go on a mission. It weirds me out because he shouldn't be that old and it means I've been out of high school for two years now. 

Right before going downstairs to open up his call. (Yeah, he was nervous and shaking.)





I'm so proud of my little brother, for living the way he should and for the choices he has made in his life. We've been able to grow a lot closer ever since being in high school together. I remember when Nate got angry at me for not telling him about dating someone or whatever was going on there and so ever since then we made a pact. He would give me updates on everything and in return I would tell him everything that was going on. It's been fun. When I was living up in Idaho I would get random calls from him sometimes and he would say, "Okay Megan, here's my update. Now tell me yours..." 
Goodness I'm going to miss him when he leaves. 
October 5th, 2011. MTC, and then off to Cleveland, Ohio. 
Love you Nate. 

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Great post! We have one fantastic brother.

hapi said...

Hi megan, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!