Monday, March 21, 2011

Radiography

If you didn't hear, I've been called back for interviews for the Provo and Ogden radiography program. Over 250 people applied for the Ogden location, they interview about 100 and accept 50 applicants. Provo had over 100 applicants. They interview 40 and accept 20 into the program. I cannot even explain how ecstatic I was to hear that I was called back for BOTH programs!
But holy cow I didn't realize how badly I wanted to get into this radiography program until I was given a sliver of hope. And now I'm going crazy with worry and nervousness. A friend once made the comment to me about never telling a perfectionist how good their doing, because you'll just end up putting them in more stress. Can I say how true that is? It is. I fall asleep imagining my interviews, what I'll say, how the conversation will go. It's on my mind all day. To help myself prepare, I'm doing a mock interview through the college where they film you and give you feedback and critic on how you interviewed. I know it's just a mock interview but good grief I'm nervous for that too.
My prescription for all this worry and nervousness: bury myself under homework.

1 comment:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

You are so silly. Perhaps we need to build you a cake or something.