Friday, March 11, 2011

Taking a Break

Sometimes you just need a day or so where you can be completely and utterly unproductive as far as school work goes. Yesterday was that day. Sure, I tutored in the morning and then went to the computer to start homework, but as I sat there searching, I honestly did not have barely any homework to do!
So of course I'm going to come home, paint my nails, clean the kitchen, attempt some homework which ends up turning into playing computer games and listening to music. I ended up having an hour or so before my night class so I started an episode of Pushing Daisies. Have you ever seen this t.v. show friends? If not, look into it. It's awesome. Well, after my class my tutoring session got canceled which left me an open night! It was filled with the goodness of Lauren and Sara's friends who were so kind to let me hang out with them. I had so much fun.
Anyways, it was just nice not stressing about school work. I fear this attitude has creeped into today...

No comments: