Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear Future

So I was going to tell you all about how I found a song with my name in it! But my roommate told the story in a much better fashion so I will share hers, which you can find at our apartment's blog! It really is a fantastic song, and I love it.

So this semester I discovered another something for my future husband. Remember this? Well, another thing that's going to happen along with reading aloud, is hair brushing. My poor roommate made the mistake of brushing my hair one night and I've become addicted and she now brushes my hair at least a couple times a week. How have I gone my whole lifetime without having someone just brush my hair for a lovely amount of time?! It just astounds me that I've gone so long without this joy. So in my futuristic mind, my husband gets to brush my hair while I read aloud. I know, it'll be fantastic. I hope he's alright with all this.

Do you want to know what I'm going to do when I get rich? I'm going to buy amazing ingredients so I can cook fantastic food. The movie Julie and Julia is definitely inspiring and has made me want to find a cookbook and make every recipe in there. The only problem is that all those great recipes are much past my budget. So this will all be happening once I actually have money.
Except today, my roommate found a wonderful little cookbook at the D.I. which we plan to make some good use of this last half of the semester. It's called the Avon International Cookbook. Exciting yes? Quite.

No comments: