Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

So I feel like I remember writing down new years resolutions but they are no where to be found. Nothing on my blog or journal for both 2009 and 2010. I have apparently been slacking on the point of making resolutions, which is to know what they are and see how you've done throughout the year. So a resolution for this new year, is to keep track of the actual resolutions I make, take notice of them throughout the year, and see how I've done when the year is up.

It's strange that 2010 is gone and done with. So many things happened and I changed so much. It's even interesting to note that the beginning and the end of the year I dated the same person. Both times I learned something new. It's funny how people affect your life. There's so much you can learn from people if you let yourself. Why does it take big, hard events in order for us to learn something and grow? I want to work on always learning from people, always growing and improving myself from the daily little things. I want to be someone that people can look at, and then want to improve some aspect of themselves. I hope I can always take notice of the little things and appreciate them. I hope to always be able to take a step back and see the grand design, the overall picture. I hope I can always be a loving person. I hope I can always be grateful.

2011

No comments: