Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 9

My Dream House

I don't have a specific house that I want. I have ideas though. Firstly, I would rather have a small house with a huge yard than the other way around. I want a comfy sized house. I want a library in that house. The walls of the library are going to be glass, or at least just have the ceiling glass. When it rains, snows, whatever the weather, I want to be able to curl up on a comfy couch with my book and be able to hear and see the rain fall on that ceiling. Watch the lightning or snow falling. There'll probably be a fireplace in there too because come on, who doesn't love falling asleep in front of a fire? I want open rooms though, rooms that meld into each other. I want a music room with sound proof walls so I can play the piano at any hour of the day without bothering people.
But that's basically all I've really thought about though for my dream house.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I love your dream house... it fits you perfectly :)