Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ultimate!!

Ultimate Frisbee is the way to go. We, being Caira, Katie, Aubrey, Spencer, Quinton and me went and grabbed some lazy guys in the boys lounge and got teams going for ultimate frisbee. We played last night too, I just love it. I think we're going to sign up for a team, that would be fun. Give us something to do ;)

But we've found a way around the no shorts rule... hahah if you are doing recreational activities then your allowed shorts, and we even bought special byu Idaho recreational approved work out clothes. So we're always out going to do something 'recreational'... that's our excuse at least to wear shorts. :)
But hey we normally end up playing ultimate or running home so I get our exercise in.

I was browsing through the library in between classes and came across this priceless book :) History of the Young Ladies Mutual Improvement Association

So running back to the dorm, Katie and I came across this GIANT BEETLE! I don't know what it is, but it has pinchers.. and is the size of my pointer finger. Okay I do have small hands, but still that's a pretty good sized bug!

No comments: