Wednesday, September 9, 2009

College

Well I'm now all moved up at BYU-Idaho. No classes yet though, that all starts Thursday. Right now they've put us into I-teams that you go to devotionals with and play efy games with. So basically I feel like I'm at EFY, which is lame. Very lame. Like you have to play these ridiculous games and stay with the group! Blah just get me into classes, I'll make friends my own way. Even the freshman dance just barely was so jr high or efy. You could barely hear the music and no one was dancing. Obviously, the music was of poor quality and choice. Bad dancing music. So I went off and played some soccer, which was much better. Thank you whoever brought the soccer ball.

So this is our lovely salmon colored bathroom...


And the kitchen... which is pretty nice. I like it

Our living room. We had to rearrange the furniture because it was a feng shui mess. Notice the lovely purple carpet and green couches... picturesque

My wonderful frehsman roommates!! left to right: Caira's from Hawaii. Katie's from Missouri and then myself! this is a gross picture though, it's late at night and none of us have makeup on :)
My awesome bed spread!! Love it.


My side of the room... I've hit my head under the desk already countless times since moving in.

4 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Tis an awesome bed spread! Where are you going to put your awesome lanterns though?

Michelle said...

How fun! EFY! Haha. The place looks great though. And I love Guster by the way.

Megan & Scott said...

So my lanterns are in my window sill.. i just need to get batteries for them :) forgot that..

Amberly said...

yay for college! i can't wait to get up there. ugh. one whole year.