Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Healthy Body

I think one of the easiest things to take advantage of and to not be grateful for is a healthy body. Only when you are throwing up all night and feeling crummy and weak all day do you wish and pray for your healthy body to come back soon. That would be me yesterday. My guess is food poisoning.

But among all my sickness a wonderful and long awaited letter arrived! Remember when I was stressing out like crazy the night before taking my Limited Practical Technician license test? Well I finally got my results back! Happy day I passed everything and can now pay an additional $70 to get my actual license. :) Can you believe that this whole process is costing me $210?! But it's completely worth it because it means I'll get hired on at the hospital, be guaranteed at least 8 hours making almost double what I'm making at the mall right now, which will then lead to me leaving my mall job. I can't wait. Don't get me wrong, the job has been really good to me, they've been awesome at working around my bizarre schedule but to compare the 30 minute drive time to 5 minutes, almost double the pay and more experience in my field... it's a no brainer.
Life is a good thing.

No comments: