Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wish Me Some Luck

I'm taking a ridiculously stressful test tomorrow. Ridiculous because a) everyone says it's completely easy and to not even bother studying for it b) they then tell me everything I need to study and make sure I know... at which point my face goes slightly white because I'm so far from remembering all of that, and c) the test costs $140 dollars to sign up for.
It's a state test so I can get my Limited Practical Technician license and start actually earning some money and picking up shifts at the hospital. Michelle, Kryshelle and I are all taking it together. They've been outwardly freaking out while I sit and fall apart inside.
I hate this. I just need this test to be over with!
If it's easy, I'm probably going to come back a little miffed that I spent so much time studying. (Granted I'll be ecstatic that it's over and done- with a high chance at passing.)
If I fail, I'll definitely be miffed that I wasted $140 bucks just to fail a test.
Either way I've been bugging my cat as a distraction from studying. My brain is done for. My poor cat needs a break.
Wish me some luck.

No comments: