Monday, March 12, 2012

Finally, A Break

I survived my test. I feel okay about it, but I won't know for certain until I receive my results in the mail. They told me to expect anywhere from 10 days to 4 weeks for the delivery... which I completely don't understand since the whole test was taken on a computer and probably graded right then. So I'm just going to forget about that test for a few weeks as to reduce unneeded stress.

But blessed Weber State for giving me a wonderful glorious spring break!! I have been needing this. The sunshine. No clinical hours or classes. My week hasn't been this open in a long time! Granted I still have quite a lot of homework to get caught up on since I pushed everything aside for the LPT test. It's okay, it'll all work out  and I'll pass and then start picking up shifts that I'll actually get paid for! Life is a grand thing isn't it?

P.S. 3 late nights in a row have really done me in.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Megan,
I've spent the last little bit reading all of your posts since December. The more I see you, get to know you, and get to know OF you, the more impressed I am. Consider me your Number 1 fan of the day. (Okay, Aunt Ruth MIGHT have me beat... Maybe.)

Love you!