Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Happenings

Here's a song for you.

On some other notes:
I'm reading The Princess Bride.
I'm stuck between two music genres of soundtrack goodness (aka Finding Neverland and The Kings Speech), and classic music from the 40's. (aka The Andrew's Sisters, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra... the works.)
I've decided to listen to a conference talk while getting ready in the morning first before I turn on my music.
I have one test left before the end of the semester.
I received a scholarship for about half of my tuition for summer semester!! (Major major blessing)
I'm still waiting to get my LPT license but things have been made more clear about the working at the hospital and the guaranteed 8 hours a week I thought I would have, is no longer guaranteed. Which means the mall job will be held onto a little longer then planned.
I saw someone die for the first time over general conference weekend while working at the hospital. It was incredibly sad and definitely shook me up. It was one of those moments that brings  to a greater light what is truly important in life. Again, what would I do without the knowledge that I have of the gospel?


1 comment:

Annie said...

I've been listening to Finding Neverland, too! I think my favorite is probably The Kite. Man, I miss you, Megan! (Sorry Blake and I weren't at Easter yesterday--we enjoyed getting to spend some time with my parents, though. It'd been a while!) I love your obscurities--they make me want to be a better person. I love seeing what you're up to and what's on your mind since I can't see you as often as I'd like. Have an excellent week, good luck with your last test, and keep your pretty smile on! :)