Monday, May 23, 2011

"You Non Contributing Zero"

We were shown this video at work and I was dying. Every point he made is so true! And I totally agree that the best stuff is wasted on spoiled idiots. Now I don't think myself an idiot but I'm sure I don't appreciate technology as much as I should. What kills me is when I see 10 year olds with cell phones that are more advanced then mine. What do they need a cell phone for?! So they can text their besties and their jr. high loves and just omg brb LOL. :) Ughh my goodness! Death to every cell phone that is owned by anyone under the age of 16. And I know the excuse of "I might need to get a hold of my mom!" Well guess what, the world contacted mothers just fine for many a year, you can survive. One more little rant about phones... anyone who doesn't use correct language and punctuation is... extremely frustrating to me. Sorry if you do that but really? Adding apostrophes really isn't that hard. Nor is spelling words correctly.
Okay sorry for the rant! Technology is great and it's the reason that I have a job right now.
And I would love to see people that excited every time they got on a plane. Wouldn't that just make your day? I think we would all be a much happier people if we were happy and excited about more things.

1 comment:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

I may or may not have posted this on my FB a few months ago.

"Did you not just FLY through the air?!"

Yes. I LOVE this video. MUCH.