Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Looking Scary

Don't ask what happened, I don't know. All I know is that I have temperamental skin. 
This broke out all over my legs the day before I was to go to Disneyland. It made my feet itch like crazy.

It was mostly gone at Disneyland except for the back of my heel. 

Then on Mother's Day I broke out with this all over my arms. Little red itchy bumps. 

Stupid skin. I looked like a leper. 

But don't worry. My rashes are finally gone (well mostly, the one on the back of my ankle doesn't want to completely go away.) 
But come on now, I can't be without some deformity to show people!
You can't see the nail of my middle finger as well but just know that it got a good squish in the garage door. 
Complete accident and incredibly bad timing in every point of how it happened. 
I'm oh so pretty.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Perhaps you ate something you are allergic to!

Chris and Katie said...

LOL sorry, I was signed into Chris's account! I must look like a creaper than! lol

Fantabulous Lil P said...

It was probably heat rash. At least thats what it sounds like. And looks like. Sorry about that!