Friday, May 13, 2011

Little Teary Eyed

Somethings wrong. I don’t know what happened, or what changed. But I’m starting to get weapy…like emotional…like tearing up during television shows. (Bones has gotten me twice now.) How incredibly absurd is that?! I’ve never done that in my life and crying is a very rare occurance as it is. It normally takes a lot to get my lacrimal gland open and pouring.

I still have a chance to shut this down though, so far I’ve only been getting watery eyes. That’s like half of a cry. You can wipe that away and hide it pretty easy. No blotchy face to deal with. Just act like you were about to sneeze and ta-da, problem fixed.

Why do I dislike crying?
1. It gives me a headache.
2. Salty tears running down my face does not equal very attractive.
3. It makes me feel like I have no control.
4. It normally happens when I have something that I need to say; obviously something I’m emotional about. And then crying destroys any chance of being understood and instead you stand there, blubbering like an idiot trying to make some poor human understand what is so extremely important to you, or what is upsetting you.
5. It looks like your just crying to get your way, playing with others emotions by acting emotional yourself. In my opinion, this is a very feminine characteristic which I don’t really care for. I don’t want people to give me my way just because I start crying.

I don’t know, maybe I shouldn’t be so anti-crying. This is probably my subconcious self going against any norm it chooses. (Believe me, it does this. Just take a look at my favorite movies, books, and music and you’ll find that it’s normally not in the average stream. It’s not completely out there, but if an author has two books, and one is wordly known, I tend to like the other book that’s less known. My way of going against society I guess.)
Anyways, enough of this discussion.

No comments: