Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh my dear family

I don't know if you know this, but I've been so privileged to have the family that I have. Extended family included. I love that we're singers and busting out in song is in regular occurrence. (Especially in Ethel Merman impressions now.) I love that we relish in old movies and recently got the girls together to watch Call Me Madam and Annie Get Your Gun. I love how many of us there are. I love that we are a game playing family and Make-a-Million is the staple Packard game. (I'm considering the idea of finally learning how to play that game since we have huge Make-a-Million tournaments at our family reunions.) I love that we always seem to quote The Three Amigos and The Scarlet Pimpernel. I love that we are chocolate eating people. I love that our dinner traditions are living on from generation to generation. I love that we have a family reunion this summer. I love this family.
Packard Family Reunion 2009 

No comments: