Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tissue

I've discovered my favorite tissue.


Bone Tissue.


It is the coolest looking tissue in my opinion. I thought my anatomy & physiology teacher was a little crazy as he stood and stared in love for the hyaline cartilage, but now that's me with my bone tissue.


Doesn't that fasinate you? I could tell you all about the haversion system, canal, osteocytes, lacunas, concentric and interstitial lamellas, volksmann canals... ah I just love it. If I ever come across a poster of this, be sure that it will appear on my wall next to Michael Jackson and The Beatles. Maybe it'll end up on the desktop of my computer... I haven't decided yet. All I know is that I think it looks awesome.

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

You are so weird. Totally brings back memories though! Good ol lacunas.

Amberly said...

EWWWWWWW!!!!