Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Back

It is so great to be back at college. Dang I've missed it. I've missed living with roommates, feeling productive, the stressful workings of getting class schedules up to par, grocery shopping, walking around campus, crossroads, 3rd floor of the library, Broulims, my bedspread, the free gym... man it's good to be back. The weather has been fantastic too, well it's pouring rain right now but! it has been very sunny and perfect temperature. Little hot though walking around campus in long pants... that could become a straining fact as I get farther into the summer. But I love college. I'm made for this life style. High school was a joke, and completely just overflowing with too many hormones and dramatic people. Thank everything for down to earth easy flowing people here at Rexburg.

My schedule is almost put together... it's been a long stressful chaotic few days here for me. My plans keep changing which directly affects my classes that I'm taking. At first I wasn't going to get an associates so I didn't need to take the foundation classes, which was nice. So trying to register for higher end classes, when I can register practically the last day of register... means I didn't get into 4 of my needed classes. Which brought about many emails to teachers, going to classes only to find 30+ more students trying to add that class. And then I decided the smart thing to do would be to get my associates here so classes are easier to transfer... so now I have to take foundations... which are all full. So more emails and more visits to classes. Oh what joyous times are these...

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Miss you dear and I'm glad things are going well! You better update this regularly :)

Chris and Katie said...

Megan. I miss you. I will come visit you in the fall. :)