Monday, March 1, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

Today was the removal of my wisdom teeth. Exciting no? I'd just like to say that I'm extremely glad I was put asleep. My two lowers were both impacted and part of the bone had to be chipped off, and my uppers were partial bone impacted. And with my size and weight, if I had stayed awake and they given me all the pain meds they could and if I could still feel pain, ohhh that would've been bad. I would've had to go back and have them finish up the job! Good grief no, lets get this done in one throw please.

But it did, so that's grand. I don't remember too much. Mom recorded enough of me to show what my true thoughts were. Firstly Jon, I just wanted to talk to him and make his day better. That boy likes to think that he can do everything all the time. He wears himself out. But he's amazing anyways, aced his test today. The other thing I was concerned with a lot while I was out-of-it was if the doctors talked about me behind my back while I was asleep... I was so sure that they did. I'll have to post the video once I figure how to get it onto my computer though. We all had good laughs watching it on the tv with the family... good times.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

oh my heavens i can't wait to see it! and i can't wait to see you!! we need to hang out asap.

Mikayla said...

You're gonna kill me, but when I got mine out I wasn't even out of it at all. I think the only out of it thing I said was about the blanket at the doctor's office. But I rather enjoyed the video of you on facebook. "I'm tired of being fat faced." I love you. I was only fat on one side...so I just looked like John McCain.